For a PDF with the complete Set of Rules, please download this PDF document (196k). The information below is simply a snippet of the Pro Shop rules.
Pro Shop Rules
- The pro shop will be stocked with the latest in clubs, balls, shoes, accessories, and apparel. Special orders can be made to fulfill your needs.
- The pro shop opens at the following times: Monday 12:00, Tuesday-Friday 8:00, weekends and holidays 6:30. Off- season hours will be posted.
- Guests playing with a member have a greens fee of $55. For guests sponsored by, but not playing with a member, the fee is $75.
- Cart fees for members and their guests are $16 per person for 18 holes. Three bag carts are $12 per person and four bag carts are $10 per person. Rates for nine hole rounds are one half of the 18 hole amount. Three and four bag carts are discouraged during peak periods.
- Club Storage service is available at the pro shop. The service includes club cleaning, free use of a pull cart, and minor repairs. The $85 fee, including sales tax, can be paid in the pro shop or charged to your Lake View account.
- The Practice Range is open for use by members and guests during pro shop hours. The range may be closed due to wet conditions - General Rule: no carts on front 9, no range. The range will close an hour and ½ before sunset on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On these nights, the range must be picked clean as the maintenance crew mows the following morning. When using the lower tee, please limit yourself to clubs that keeps the balls in the range and not the woods.
- Lessons are available from our PGA Professional. Private and group instruction can be arranged through the pro shop. Ladies Clinics and Junior Lessons will be announced in the monthly newsletters. Club fittings arranged by appointment.
- The billing for pro shop purchases is independent of your Lake View account. Cart fees, green fees, entry fees, and club storage is billed on your Lake View account. Merchandise and lessons are billed on your pro shop account. Tournament winnings are credited to your pro shop account. Statements are mailed from each account. Please make payments to the correct account.